Thames Path Challenge
14th - 15th September 2024The Thames Path follows England's best known river for 184 miles (294km) as it meanders from its source in the Cotswolds on through the bustle of the City of London, to the Thames Barrier. The Challenge heads West, starting out from the urban jungle of London at Fulham Palace through some of the most historic and picturesque towns in southern England.
• Putney to Henley. A tough 24 hour endurance walk or Ultra Marathon run!
• Putney to Runnymede. A daytime walk or marathon plus run.
• Runnymede to Henley. A daytime walk or marathon plus run - or a night-time walk.
• Putney Bridge to Hampton. Walk or '1/2 marathon+' Run - Sat morning start
• Hampton to Runnymede. Walk only - Sat morning start
• Runnymede to Cookham. Walk or '1/2 marathon+' Run - Sat morning start
• Cookham to Henley. Walk only - Sunday morning start
Find out more about the challenge and sign up for LUPUS UK HERE.